Thursday, December 17, 2009

HOLY CRAP! OMG! YES! YES! YES! SWEET! I CAN'T WAIT! WOO-HOO!

Well, as you can see by the title...I am SO exited and happy! Well, that's because, I found out last week, that 3OH!3 has a NEW SONG!!! Well, as you know, Ke$ha, the one who has the popular single Tik Tok, has an album coming out, the 5th of January, called 'Animal.' And...one of her songs is called; "Blah Blah Blah" FEATURING 3OH!3!
Anyways, I heard the song last week, (How you ask? Well, I have my ways...my ILLEGAL ways.) And, it sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys will NOT be disapointed! Annnnnnnd...3OH!3's album is coming out in mid 2010! Good job 3OH!3 and Ke$ha!

;)

-- Peace!

- Josh

2 comments:

Kay said...

haha I literally just listened to it this weekend

so awesome :D (I have my illegal ways, too... lol)

Josh said...

Yeah! The song is pretty sweet! ;)
Haha, it's pretty cool how a lot of us have our Illegal ways when it comes down to music! ;)

Thx for the comment, and for following. U don't know how much that means to me! Keep checkin' back!

...AND TELL YA FRIENDZZ!\

lol

- Josh