Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Happy [Almost] 3OH!3 Day! I'm SO EXCITED!

Tomorrow is 3/03, which means, 3OH!3 DAY! And just incase I don't post anything tomorrow, i'll post it now! So...3OH!3 fans...buy a crapload of 3OH!3 [on sale] merch, wear your 3OH!3 shirts, put on all kinds of 3OH!3 merch, and blast your 3OH!3 music to the world, so they can hear the kings of electro! AMAZING! Then, at 3:03pm, hold up your 3OH!3 finger sign, scream: "3OH!3 F***ING RULES!!!" Then sing some random lyrics from your favorite 3OH!3 song. (And non-3OH!3 fans, you can kiss our electro-loving a**es!)

...sorry...for acting too passionate towards 3OH!3. I just get a little too crazy when something 3OH!3-related is gonna happen.

--

Also, i'm so excited because my birthday is coming up! It's the 11th! I can't wait! I'm gonna have a sweet party and invite some of my friends. We're just gonna hang out for like, a long time. LIFE IS GOOD!

- Josh

4 comments:

Kay said...

haha YAY

did you happen to come up with these traditions on your own? x]

and HAPPY ALMOST BURFDAY

Josh said...

YAY!

And yeah, haha, i kinda did come up w/ those traditions on my own.

THX! I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Heh that screaming3oh!3 Fin rules didnt go so well over here.People thought I was crazy.Whateverr x] Anywho HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:D I hope your having/had an amazing day and got everything you want.Jeez your so old!haha.Stay awesome♥

Josh said...

Aww, thx so much! I had a blast!
My day was great and i can always count on you to make it even better! ;) <3