Monday, April 12, 2010

3OH!3's Having A House Party...Are You In? \\// I'm Gonna Meet Obama?!



To all you 3OH!3 fans out there, they have released a new song along with the music video. It is called "House Party." The song is really good! It's one of their more fun meaningless simple songs. To classify it...um...probably Electro/Crunk. Throughout the song, it's Crunky/Rapy/Electroy, but near the end this slow punk guitar tunes in and makes the song more crunkrock. Then the chorus plays again and the songs seems CrunkRockish (Along with electro) It's a little different than what they usually do. It'll be on itunes soon, and remember...Their album "Streets Of Gold" comes around June 29th. :)


--

Also, this will be my last post more about a week or so. You wanna know why? Well, I'll tell ya!...Tomorrow morning i will be going to Washington DC with my classmates. The whole grade is going. Anyways, I'll be returning Friday night, and probably won't update again until around Monday maybe. Anyways...just thought I might let you all know. And for those of you that wanna know...NO...I'm not gonna see Obama. We're not going to the white house. Okay, see ya everyone! ;)

- Josh

3 comments:

Kay said...

cool! :D

I was actually in DC a few weeks ago...I wish I got to see obama :[

Anonymous said...

Monday Tuesday Wednesday PARTTYY :D hahah...White House?! that pretty sick.Have fun!!&& make sure you go to the ESPN zone(a block away from the hard rock cafe?ishh) because their foods pretty AMAZING but watch out, the waitresses look like..dudess...

Josh said...

Cool!

--

And yeah, the food was pretty delish. I had a blast!