Wednesday, June 23, 2010

New/Recent/Upcoming Album Releases:

1.) "Attack Attack [self titled]" Attack Attack's sophomore album has been released at the beginning of June. They remain with Rise Records and have 10 unique songs on the record. Fans say it's not as good as "Someday Came Suddenly" because there is much more larger portions of Pop, Crunk, Electro and Dance. Also, Johnny sings a lot more in this album and there is much less screamo and metal riffs and hardcore melodies seem to get replaced by keyboard melodies. There still is a lot of guitar in it, but it seems they are toning it down a notch. They now seem to be similar to I See Stars, Breathe Carolina, & Watchout! Theres Ghosts. On a positive note, Caleb's screaming vocals are much better than Austin's, and he appears to "Blow Austin right out of the water," -- Which a fan commented on itunes. The album has it's stronger points like tracks as; "Sexual Man Chocolate," "Renob Nevada," and "Smokahontas." And, of course it has it's lower points like "Fumbles O'Brian," "Shut Your Mouth" and "Turbo Swag." Also, there is one final track at the end called "Lonely" which the fans call 'Questionable.' It's a slower long outro type song...I guess it has it's ups and downs. Overall it's still a popular album, and it's in stores NOW! (Personally, I like this album better because there more electro blended with rock, and of course my favorite type of music is ElectroRock. So, I love it! ;))

2.) "To The Sky" Kevin Rudolf's sophomore album was released this past week or so, and it seems to be a big hit. More Hip-Hop artists are featured on his album, and it has a slightly more pop/dance side to it. It's available now, and I'd say it's a step UP from In The City. ;)

3.) "Streets Of Gold" 3OH!3's 3rd album comes out next Tuesday, and it's going to be a HUGE hit nation-wide. There is 14 tracks on it, which includes, "House Party, My 1st Kiss, Touching On My, Deja Vu, Double Vision, I Can Do Anything, We Are Young, & Streets Of Gold." Those last to tracks I found a little while ago. There might also be some sort-of intro-type thingy like Tapp from WANT. So, that's like 8 tracks already known to the public. (Goodness...) Can't wait until June 29th! ;)

4.) "Can't Be Tamed" another album by Miley Cyrus which includes that Hit Single, and, her own cover of "Every Rose Has It's Thorn." She definitely popped it up a little bit...I'm not saying she butchered it, but NOTHING beats the original by Poison. There is also a remix available on itunes which feature......Lil Jon. Now, I'm not sure if the album is a maturing stage for Miley, or just a Rebel/breakout stage. The fans sure do enjoy it though! ;)

5.) "Crunk Rock" Another album by Lil Jon. It's been awhile, but he's back and bringing the crunk with him! Hot tracks are Hey, Shots, Outta Your Mind, & Ms. Chocolate. Just about Every song feature other artists. At least one of them is bound to hit radios. ;)

6.) "Scream" Ladies and Gentlemen...The Prince Of Darkness...The King Of Metal...The Guitar God...The Amazing and Talented...The One and only...Ozzy Ozborne has released an album called "Scream," And it is a smash. The true fans love it. It has many hot tracks on it, but nothing will ever compare to "Crazy Train." Nice job Ozzy! Say wazzup to Charron for me. ;)

7.) "EPIC" Blood On The Dance Floor's album that's going to be released around October 5th. This includes 20 great songs, some new, some old, some remixes, etc...You don't know what to expect when it comes down to BOTDF. Of Course, they can't release an album without having Jeffree Star being in a few of their songs. Haha...Be prepared fans for the Epic released.

------

I could go on and on...but I can't. Hope you enjoyed this post! More great stuff in the future! ;)

thx

- Josh ~

4 comments:

Kay said...

:))

http://www.mirrorcreator.com/files/1DS42EUB/

Anonymous said...

3oh3!'s album leaked yesterday. ;)

Anonymous said...

Tysm for this post! It really helped :] I had no idea about EPIC.Ahh wish it was being released soon but whatver its worth waiting for. && I kinda sorta downloaded streets of gold the other night.(shhhh dont tell the music cops)I can do anythings been stuck in my head all day!Sooo good.lol.What do you think about the cd? :] Im mega bummed theyre not gonna be at warped this year!I couldnt even see em at warped last year cause they couldnt make it to my venue :( They were probably hungover from a house party and bailed.lol

Josh said...

:)

Yeah I heard about that 'Anonymous.' -- Actually, It was already leaked, about a week and a half ago / two weeks ago. That was when the full tracklist was released. Let's just say, thanks to my "Not-so law enforcing uncle" I got the whole Streets Of Gold album download last week. It's amazing!
-
Yeah, I can't wait for epic either. The song D.U.I. sounds really awesome! Lol, yeah me too! I download the album about a week ago. I like the track "We Are Young." lol, if the "music cops" ever found my computer and found out how i downloaded some music, they'd probably get my moms wooden soup spoon and hit me a bunch of times in the "you know where." OMG I KNOW!!! I wish they were going to be on Warped Tour. It would be perfect if they were, so the could advertise the new CD and play some sweet new songs. ;)
(And yeah, I wouldn't doubt it about the house party thing, haha)

;) :)