Sunday, July 4, 2010

Beautiful Songs \\// Yay! More Followers! \\// HOLY $#!+...My Bad

Well, I'm bored and I tried to think what to post today. Here it is:

This is my list of songs that I think are amazing, and have a great meaning behind them. Listen to 'em and enjoy! Also, if you have any other beautiful that you know of like these, then leave a comment. ;)

1.) "You" - Binocular
2.) "A.W.O.L." - Broadway
3.) "Summer Of '69" - Bryan Adams
4.) "Electric Ghosts" - Electric Valentine & Watchout! Theres Ghosts
5.) "How In The World" - Family Force 5
6.) "100 Years" - Five For Fighting
7.) "Sho-Fer" - The Medic Droid
8.) "Kelsey" - Metro Station
9.) "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" - Poison
10.) "Chasing Cars" - Snow Patrol
11.) "Remember Me, Oh God, For Good" Watchout! Theres Ghosts
12.) "Still Around" - 3OH!3
13.) "Beautiful Day" - U2

YEEEEAAAAOOOWWWW!!!

---

Also, thanks you guys! I got 2 more followers! That's 6 now! Awesome...
Sheesh, I just wish I could a guy follower. Just to build up my masculinity, haha.
Okay y'all, peace!

- Josh

~~~

P.S. -- Happy 4th of July! Hope you all have a great day! I went to a parade, saw fireworks, and roasted Weenies. haha. Oh, and America, I know you're like, a ka-gillion years old, and you don't have any more skin cleanser to take away those nasty wrinkles and pimples, but trust me. You're still beautiful! God bless the USA! ;)

Also, If you're all wondering why this post is in color, and all of my others posts down to the Weezer post was only one boring white color, but then when I first started my blog in color, and you're wondering what the heck happened, well...here's the answer:

Back then, all of my posts up to the Weezer post was in color, but then it became white only. Well, because of my pure stupidity, I thought there was some kinda blogger update and I lost my color and font toolbars. so, I was like; Damn it! Oh well, a little less color wont stop me; -- Anyways, those toolbars never went away. On the upper right corner, there is two toolbar tabs, and I was under the blank one which ment no color or font/text options. And, this other one was WITH font and color toolbars, i just never noticed it and never clicked on it. Wow, my bad. Anyways, now there will be more color! Curse my stupidity! I guess I just bumped it one day. Oh Freakin well.

- Josh

No comments: