Monday, September 6, 2010

Sorry For The Wait! \\// Any "Pop-Hop" Fans?

Hello everybody, I'm so sorry for the wait not posting for a while. But I'm back and I'm still sticking with it. Actually, School started the 31st for me so now with school back in business, this blog could either slow down a little bit, or speed up a little bit. Anyways...For those of you going back to Highschool, an appropriate song shout-out should go to; Bowling For Soup, with there song Highschool Never Ends. You may also think HS goes by slow and will never end, but then again, you might think that it will go by incredibly fast. Just give it a listen and I'm sure some of you can relate to it in some way, maybe?
--
On another note, I am going to talk about the slang genre "Pop-Hop." As I'm sure the title speaks for itself, but it's a mixture of Pop, and Hip Hop. There are also usually blends of Alternative and Electronica in there. This genre is great music to dance to! I will list a few bands that have that Pop-Hop vibe, and /or are related to this genre in some way. (With Similar elements.)

-Stereos
-Down With Webster
-Metro Station
-3OH!3
-The Greenlight District
-Hyper Crush
-Mike Posner
-T Mills
-Young & Divine

If you are fans of the Pop-Hop Genre, than check out these bands. ;)
see ya

- Josh

No comments: