Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A Skylit Drive: "Identity On Fire"


Hope you all had a nice St. Pattys day, i know i did. I come from an extremely Irish family so i celebrate. But i don't have the accent though. I also had a great B-day party in case any of you were wondering. Anyways, let's get down to FREGGEN' business. A Skylit Drive, one of my favorite post-hardcore bands EVA'! Their new album "Identity On Fire" was released on the 15th of February. Little over a month ago now. Lead singer Michael "Jag" Jagmin's vocals are powerful and great as usual. My favorite song of the album is probably "Too Little, Too Late."

I also like "The Cali Buds." And the synthy ending to "If you lived here, you'd be home" is pretty, um, seductive? Can i say that? lmao. Alright, i'll say it's a beautiful fade-out.

If you guys are fans, definitely check them out. This album has a little more punk side to it aside from their past albums. alright yo, see ya later! ;)


- Josh


p.s. i know he's not reading this, but a gotta' give a damn shout out to my favorite vocalist of all time; JORDAN BLAKE!!! You f-ing rock dude!

1 comment:

Older Josh said...

I love and miss your enthusiasm and creativity. This is older Josh, 9 years later...

I need to keep motivation.

I can't believe I had a decently sized blog running for 2 years while I wasn't even old enough to drive...

Good for you.

- Creator of yourmusicneeds

9 years later...