Saturday, January 23, 2010

OMG! I Think I Know What's Going On! >:( \\// So Far, He's Doing A Great Job! <:)




-

Well, As you know, BOTDF is a little different than before, now that Garret is gone. Right now, Dahvie and Jayy are making new songs. And even though I'm still mad/sad about the BOTDF controversy, of course, I'm still gonna listen to them! Anyways, I thought, okay, so the new BOTDF is just gonna make some new songs and just pick off where they left off. Nothing unusual. Horrifically Delicious, Success Is The Best Revenge, & Sexting. Those so far, are their new songs...and are pretty SWEET! But, one day, I saw a new "Crunk Man" remake. And I was like, oh, wow, they redid crunkman. I guess they like that song. Then, A Little bit later, they redid Designed To Kill! And I also heard that they will re-do Suicide Club, and Siq With a Q, etc... So, I said to myself...WHAT!? NO WAY! I believe that they're going to redo ALL of the BOTDF songs and replace 'em w/ the new ones. (Besides the first two Albums: L.T.A.R. & I.H.T.B.A.D.I.A.R.S.W.) anyways, this will totally stink. I guess Dahvie is real mad still and just wants to get the old songs out of his life, and bring on the new ones! Plus, the ones they redid, the originals are being taken off itunes. The old Extended Play w/ Crunkman and Beat it are gone, The Old Designed To Kill is gone, and Siq With a Q and Suicide Club are Gone. Soon, they will all be replaced. That is my prediction. I wonder what's gonna happen with "I scream I scream EP" And "OMFG Sneak Peak EP" Anyways, thought I'd just rant about that! ;) thx!

--

But...on the good side, Garret (From BOTDF) is now starting, and has, his new project called "Boy Talks Trash" It's like an Eletronica/Dance/Pop thing he's got going on there. BTT is similar to Electric Valentine, J Bigga, 3OH!3, The GLD, Watchout! Theres Ghosts, Owl City, LIGHTS, Breathe Carolina, Breathe Electric, The Metroid, J0HNNY/TheMedicDroid, Jeffree Star, Lady Gaga, Nickasaur!, BOTDF, Weston Buck, Brokencyde, The Crush, The Spin Cycle, Kill Paradise, ArtistVS.Poet, & PlayRadioPlay!.

Well, so far, he has an EP out. "The Dirty Pretty." And it's pretty great! ;)

Good luck to BTT, All the other bands, and goodluck to BOTDF...hope everything goes okay.

No comments: