Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Great Band...But They Could've Worked On The Name...

Well, There is this sick Electronica/Alternative/Pop/Rock/Dance band called "Breathe Electric." That's right. They are a great band if you're into; Breathe Carolina, Kill Paradise, LIGHTS, Owl City, Watchout! Theres Ghosts, Electric Valentine, The Secret Handshake, Blood On The Dance Floor, J Bigga, Ke$ha, Brokencyde, Lady Gaga, Boy Talks Trash, The Greenlight District, Jeffree Star, Family Force 5, 3OH!3, etc... Anyways, Their top songs are: Electronic Lover, Let Go, The Average, Emotion, & Honestly. My favorite is "The Average." I just love how it starts out. Anyways, the band is great. But, however, in my opinion, there is one downside. The band name itself: "Breathe Electric." Seems like they took part of "'Breathe' Carolina", and part of "'Electric' Valentine." Hmmm...It's kinda weird because they do sound similar to them. IDK, I don't wanna sound to uptight about it. ;)

See ya!

- Josh

P.S. -- I got a second follower!!! Thank you SO much. Getting more followers builds up my confidence and makes me post MORE often, and post BETTER good stuff! So thank you!!! ;)<333

3 comments:

Kay said...

Hey, that's me!! :D

I absofreakinglutley LOVE breathe electric, byt the way. His EP is probably my favorite EP of all time :]

Kay said...

By the wayyyyyyyyyyyy.... there's a new a rocket to the moon song called fool everyone... just thought you'd like to know :D

Josh said...

Yeah, Breathe Electric Rocks! Those guys are awesome. My fav song is The Average. And yeah! I heard about ARTTM's new song! Pretty sweety tweety!

;) thx

- Josh