Monday, February 22, 2010

ALL THINGS NEW FOR 3OH!3 !!!


For all you electro fans out there, especially for 3OH!3, i got some grandtastic news...

It has been confirmed that 3OH!3 is planning to release their 3rd full length album. They called decided to call it; "Streets Of Gold." They went back to Colorado and spent 10 days writing, like, 15 songs. Now, they are in the process of recording it, and it is expected to be released sometime around this june! Now,
3OH!3 said that they have alltogeather around 25 songs. But, they are gonna edit some, throw away some, hold some, and narrow it down. I'm not how many, but I can say that there will be 10-to-20 songs on the album.

Can i get a woot woot?

--

P.S. - I can tell you some of the songs that PROBABLY will be on the album:

-My first kiss w/ Ke$ha
-I'm Good I'm Gone (Lykke Li cover)
-You don't love me girl
-Hit It Again
-Hey w/ Lil Jon


PEACE!

- Josh




[OMG! Thanks so much! I just got another follower! Constant Caos! Thank you so much. You don't know how much that means to me. I guess my blog is getting more popular! SWEETNESS! EVERYONE! spread the word about YOUR MUSIC NEEDS!!!! ;)

4 comments:

Kay said...

YAYAYAY :D

Ilove30h!3withacrazypassion

Josh said...

Hahaha, that's great! I'm glad you like 3OH!3 too!

;)

Anonymous said...

OMFG DID YOU SEE THIS?!? http://party.thebamboozle.com/profile/TheBamboozleRoadshow# I literally died when I saw it.Sucks that the closests venues for me are boston and ny.haha

Josh said...

Holy Crap! That's awesome! There's some pretty sweet bands on this tour. Wows, I might just check it out!