Monday, February 22, 2010

BLOG HIT COUNTER UPDATE \\// SWEEEEET CASH CASH COVER!

There has been a real dramatic jump in my hit counter. One day, it was at like, maybe almost 1000, around 1000, but those 1000 views were all in like, 3 or 4 months. Then, a little while later in the future, days or a couple weeks later...BAM! I'm in the 3000's! Holy Cow Utters! That really made my day.
So, thanks everyone that looked at my website!
I'm gonna re-post the hit counter:






--

Also, check out the pop/dance/electro/rock/alternative band Cash Cash! I posted some stuff 'bout 'em before, and now, i'm here to tell you about their SICK new cover song!

Cascada's Dance hit: "Everytime We Touch" Has been covered back Cash Cash! It's awesome...and a little different from their normal style. It's more electroRockish, with dancey beats, and there's even a sick rap verse. Personally, i like this style for them alot. It's more on the dance side! BREAK OUT YOU GUYS!!!

- Josh

No comments: