Thursday, February 4, 2010

Hit The Lights & I See Stars: BAND SHOUTOUTS!

Well, Hit The Lights is an american pop/poprock/rock/poppunk/punk band that has some great catchy songs! Check out; Bodybag, Speakers Blown, & Drop The Girl. If you're into that genre, then check out the band!

-

Also, check out I See Stars, and electro rock/screamo/punk/experimental band. Check out their songs: 3-D, Big Bad Wolf, & The Common Hours.

-

They are similar to; Boys like girls, CashCash, Family Force 5, Breathe Carolina, Watchout! Theres Ghosts, A Skylit Drive, AttackAttack!, Mayday Parade, Every Avenue, BlessTheFall, & The Secret Handshake.

PEACE!

- Josh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh Ahhhh I See Stars!!! LOVE THEM :] I like what this means to me,your love && 3D the most.They were AMAZING at warped