Saturday, March 20, 2010

ALL MY DREAMS CAME TRUE!!!

Well, as you know, American Idol season 9 is now down to its' top 11. And...Last Wednesday, Ke$ha was going to perform on the result show. Everything thought is was gonna be Tik Tok, but in my heart, I hoped she would do Blah Blah Blah and maybe JUST MAYBE, if I'm lucky, 3OH!3 would make an appearance and sing it too! Well...that's exactly what happened! 3OH!3 appeared on the stage right at their part and sang it! I was SO excited. Now...i must admit I'm a pretty normal, tough kinda guy, but when it comes down to music, and I see 3OH!3 live on TV, then...well...um...let's just say I felt like one of those 12 year old screaming fan girls when they see their favorite boy band play. Man...I sure love 3OH!3 !
And Ke$ha was amazing too! Ya know, I'm not really a fan of girl signers/female bands/artist, but Ke$ha is definitely my favorite female artist! All in all, that night was great, and if you wanna see the performance, then go to Youtube. There are some good videos. Alright, thanks everyone!

Peace Out!

- Josh

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah you screamed like a bieber fan girl eh?oh my!x] Ke$ha sorta sounded drunk.lmfaoo.3oh!3 was the shizznits though!!:D Sean was just hdbigbiertg eep!!! *dies*

Josh said...

Hahaha...Exactly! Yeah...She actually did sound drunk...But yeah, 3OH!3 freggen rocked!
Lol...I guess Sean made you happy!
;)