Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Drowning In The Flood. \\// (NEW W!TG EP)




Well, it's been a week now since my town has been flooded. About a week ago we got a bunch of rainfall, and one of our close major rivers overflowed on basically flooded the whole town. We still went to school, but we got released early a lot. Now, finally, after a long week of rain, the water is starting to dry up. So, when we were being flooded, I only thought of one song..."Drowning In The Flood" by Watchout! Theres Ghosts! Jordan is one of my favorite artists, and I deeply respect his music and the meaning behind it. I really love this track. So...if any of guys are ever down-in-the-dumps, and it's raining outside, just listen to this track!

--

ALSO...just when I thought that W!TG was overwith...and given up all hope...all of a sudden...BAM! They released a new EP w/ Electric Valentine! This "Electric Ghost Split EP" includes tracks from EV & W!TG such as; "Delivering An Oration" "Damage Control" "Electric Ghosts" 2 Electric Ghosts Remixes, and a new track which is by both of them together. "One Year Later" or, which is also known as "Electric Ghosts Part II," is an amazing brand new track by them.

...All in all, check out both of these bands, because they are great! ;)

- Josh

2 comments:

Kay said...

Aw, that's too bad that your town flooded :[

But I heard the song electric ghost, and really liked it! :D

Josh said...

Yeah...we've been getting a lot of rain here. It just won't stop!

Sweet! Glad you liked the song Electric Ghosts. It's one of my fav songs.