Thursday, April 1, 2010

April Fools Day Release!

Happy April Fools Day everyone! A got a little treat for you all that are into crunk/screamo/electro bands, similar to; Brokencyde, Dot Dot Curve :), LMFAO, Hollywood Undead, 3OH!3, Blood On The Dance Floor, Breathe Carolina, The Greenlight District, & Hyper Crush. This dude on Myspace, called "Equals X" is making crunk/screamo/electro music. It's actually really good! And, his album: "Don't Tell On Me?" is released today! You guys should check him out! He's pretty good!

www.myspace.com/equalsx

Hope you enjoy!

--

Also... I got some really bad news for you few fans of my blog. Because of what's been happening in my life, I'm going to stop posting for good. This will be my last post. I'm sorry...but it's time to end.

<:( BYE! <3<3<3 <:)


- Josh






APRIL FOOLS!!!!! Lol...


PEACE!

3 comments:

Kay said...

haha aw I was like, "Noooo!"

Forgot it was april fool's day x]

Anonymous said...

omg you got me.darnn youu!dont ever leave :0

Josh said...

Haha...sorry for that. ;)

And don't worry...I wont be leaving for a looooooong time.