Monday, May 31, 2010

I've Made It This Far! \\// 30 Seconds To Mars: SHOUT OUT!!!

I am proud to announce that this is my 100th post! (Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!)
I'm so happy that I stuck with my blog and kept updating it! I hope all you guys out there love reading my music posts. More great stuff on the way...Cuz I made it THIS far! And...on July 1st/July 2nd I will post something truly amazing, just to show how proud I am. Thanks to everyone! Tell everybody about this and remember...Read this all you want to fulfill YOUR MUSIC NEEDS! ;)

--

On another note, it's time for another music shout out! 30 Seconds To Mars! They are a Spiritual Rock/Alternative/Emo-Punk band that has major meanings behind their lyrics. Their latest album; "This Is War" was released in late '09. Their top songs are; Kings And Queens, This Is War, The Kill, From Yesterday, & Attack. -- And, those happen to be my favorites as well! :) If you never heard of this band, and/or would like to check them out, then they would be the band for you if you're into bands/artists such as; Atreyu, Avenged Sevenfold, A Skylit Drive, Motionless In White, AFI, Linkin Park, Call The Cops, Fall Out Boy, A Day To Remember, The Devil Wears Prada, Rob Zombie, Disturbed, Dope, Family Force 5, Good Charlotte, Green Day, HIM, Hinder, I See Stars, InnerPartySystem, The Killers, Kings Of Leon, A Kiss Could Be Deadly, Nickelback, Lifehouse, Oceana, Panic At The Disco, & Snow Patrol.
Okay! Until I update again...

BYE! THX!

;)

- Josh

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kjndxbgojdznbkws :D WOOHOO!!! 100 congratssss.Ah july so far awayy.haha...The kill ftw♥ Their oldest stuffs the best.Btw 2 days until it comes out.Im prety sure you know what Im talking about♫girl I gotta know how you dance like that.dance like that...♫heh such a bad song so I wont say anymore lyrics

Anonymous said...

Woops I take that back.Thought 3oh3s new cd was gonna come out friday.haha

Josh said...

Hehe...

Yes, I do like their older stuff better, although I do love the song Kings And Queens a lot.

Yeah...can't wait until the 29th! I'm countin' down the days. BTW, i'm hooked on their recent song, "Deja Vu" -- It kinda reminds me of Tik Tok by Ke$ha. Listen to it, I think you might find some resemblence.