Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back And Gone Again! \\// New EP!

Sorry it's been SO long since my last post, and I know I said i'd update around Friday, but...i guess updating a whole week later isn't thaaat bad. once again, i'm REAL sorry. I will still be updating my blog! ;)

--

Anyways, I found out a little while ago that 3OH!3 has released a My First Kiss Remix EP. It features 3 remixes, and the music video. check it out on itunes!

Also! Check out this new really catchy single! It's called Magic by B.O.B. & Rivers Cuomo. This is one of my new personal favorite songs.

--

Okay everyone...I got some more news. I'm going up north to the mountains tomorrow --Sunday. and i'm coming back Thursday evening. Sooooooo, hopefully, I can update around Friday...haha, let's hope I do update around friday. but if not don't worry. I will within the next week. ;)

okay everyone! see ya in about a week! ;)

No comments: