Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bands On The Rise! \\// Hampton, Here I Come!

There are a couple bands I'm going to talk about that are on the rise! These bands are trying to become the next big thing to get on the radio and lead headlining tours. here they are;

"Runner Runner" Is a pop-punk/rock/alternative band with some blends of dance and electronica. Their top song is "So Obvious." Check them out to see what they're like.

"Young & Divine" Is a dancerock/pop-punk/alternative triple threat which has very catchy lyrics. Their top song is "Shake That Bubble." Check these guys out too!

--

Also, I am going to Hampton Beach up in New Hampshire for a few days. I'm leaving tomorrow morning and coming back Wednesday evening. So, my next post won't be until around Friday, maybe?

Okay, see ya guys! ;)

- Josh

No comments: